C&R Transmission, as all other automotive repair and related businesses, is considered an essential business and is exempt from the ‘Stay At Home’ order. Therefore, WE WILL REMAIN OPEN in order for us to perform services essential to maintaining and repairing our customer’s vehicles.
Everybody needs to be able to travel for all essentials of life, and C&R Transmission is here to meet your needs. We have also taken additional measures for your safety.
First and foremost, the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and customers is our number one priority. At the top of our list of preventative measures, are reinforcing proper and frequent hand washing, and requiring employees to stay home if they are ill.
While we are always diligent when it comes to cleaning, disinfecting, and workplace safety, we have implemented additional processes that are the primary focus of our management team.
Examples of these additional and already implemented actions include:
- Payment information over the phone
- Clean and sanitized loaner vehicles
- Pick up/delivery of your vehicle options (see shop for details)
- Increasing bathroom sanitizing, and cleaning countertops, tables, chairs, and door handles frequently throughout the day.
- We are also sanitizing the touch points in your vehicle: door panel, steering wheel, seat, shifter handle, etc. after each service.
I want you to know that we will diligently work to keep our employees and customers safe. We will listen, adapt, and communicate as events unfold. In the meantime, please know we are open for business.
Now is a great time to take advantage of our availability and get your vehicle serviced or inspected should you be required to make an unexpected road trip. Please let us know how we can be of service. We are here for you now, and anytime you need us.